|Hole||Name||White Yards||Par||Yellow Yards||Par||Stroke Index||Red Yards||Par||Stroke Index|
|6||The Dog Leg||341||4||328||4||13||258||4||13|
|7||The Road Hole||127||3||134||3||17||134||3||15|
|11||The Pump House||415||4||352||4||6||275||4||12|
|12||To The Beach||160||3||135||3||16||134||3||16|
|13||The Long Walk||527||5||513||5||8||468||5||2|
|15||The Dog Leg||341||4||328||4||14||308||4||6|
|17||One From Home||425||4||421||4||2||418||5||4|
Rhyl Golf Club – Local Rules
1. Out of Bounds
A ball is out of bounds when:
- Over any boundary fence.
- Beyond any line of white stakes on left of 1st (10th).
- Beyond any line of white stakes on right of 2nd (11th) and 8th (17th).
- Beyond the line of white stakes on left of 5th (14th) fairway.
- Beyond the line of white stakes on left of 9th (18th) fairway.
- On or over roadway at rear of 9th (18th) green.
2. Immovable Obstructions
Should any of the obstructions below interfere with a players stance or swing or if a ball comes to rest in any of the obstructions it may be lifted and dropped within ONE club length of the nearest point of relief and NO NEARER the hole without penalty.
- Stone paths adjacent to the 1st (10th), 2nd (11th), 4th (13th), and 5th (14th), 11th Tee, and 9th (18th) fairway.
- Sprinkler heads, manhole covers and staked trees.
- Road at rear of 3rd (12th green and gravel paths.
- Path across 4th (13th) fairway and 5th (14th) fairway.
- Coloured posts i.e. distance markers (Black 250 yards, Blue 200 yards, Yellow 150 yards and Red 100 yards to centre of greens).
- Fencing panels between 5th and 6th holes.
- Fence at rear & in surrounds of 4th green.
3. Stones in Bunkers
These are moveable obstructions.
4. Golf Etiquette
All players must replace divots, repair pitch marks on greens smooth out sand in bunkers.
Satellite measuring devices may be used on the golf course.
Penalty for breach of Local Rule:
- Match play – Loss of Hole
- Stroke play – 2 strokes